Have you ever met a student who truly likes to write essays? Well, maybe students whose majors are English and creative writing like to work on such school assignments. But the rest of the learners always try to find a way to avoid essay writing.
Fortunately, today there are lots of tools and services that help modern students, and Essay Typer is one among them. This online tool allows creating an essay on any topic literally in a few minutes. If you want to know how to copy something from Essay Typer, read this short article.
Why You’re Not Allowed to Copy from Essay Typer
The mission of Essay Typer is to provide students with learning materials that will help them to complete their school assignments. This service is useful when you have no idea what to write about.
Let’s say your teacher has assigned you a sophisticated essay topic, and you don’t know where to start from and what issues to debate. In this case, you can create a piece with the help of Essay Typer and use the generated text for inspiration. It will help you to complete your assignment much faster and easier.
However, if you ever submit the essay generated by Essay Typer to Turnitin, you will get penalized for plagiarism. Or even worse, you will be expelled from college.
To understand why you shouldn’t copy the text created by Essay Typer, let’s take a look at how this tool works:
- A user enters a keyword (a topic of the essay) and clicks the start button
- Essay Typer’s search bots start browsing the World Wide Web to find relevant information
- The system collects pieces of content from different web sources such as Wikipedia and essay databases.
- The system puts the pieces together in one file and creates the final version of the text.
As you can see, Essay Typer doesn’t craft the text from scratch. It copies content from different websites. Consequently, the essay generated by the discussed service has no chances to pass the plagiarism check.
For this very reason, the system doesn’t allow you to copy and paste the text. It keeps you from getting into trouble that may occur because of using plagiarized content.
How to Copy from Essay Typer If You Really Need It
Well, you have already understood that it’s a bad idea to copy something from Essay Typer. But what should you do if you have no other options? How to copy the content from Essay Typer if it’s the only way to complete your school assignment on time?
We have a simple instruction for you. If you urgently need to copy and paste the text from Essay Typer, do the following:
- First of all, highlight all the text that you want to use in your paper. You can copy only one sentence or an entire essay, it’s up to you.
- Once the text is highlighted, right click and click “Inspect”. The developer’s window will appear.
- Now you need to work with the developer’s console in your browser. If you have never worked with the console before, don’t worry. It’s not quite as difficult to do as it sounds. You just need to double click the highlighted text.
- Right click the text and click “Copy”, and choose “Copy element”. That’s all! You have just copied the highlighted text to your clipboard.
- The final step is to paste the copied text in the MS Word document or wherever you want.
Do you wonder how to avoid plagiarism using Essay Typer? There are a few options to consider.
Firstly, you may utilize the online essay writing services. Professional academic writers will write your paper from scratch. So you will be sure that the text will pass the plagiarism check.
Also, you can use tools and services that may facilitate the essay writing process: random topic generators, conclusion generators, grammar checkers, etc. They will help you to complete your school assignment twice faster.
Now you know how to copy and paste from Essay Typer. In case of urgency, you can apply this knowledge in practice.
However, you should never forget about the strict rules of plagiarism that exist in your college. Remember that every time you copy the text from Essay Typer you risk getting penalized. So, it’s better to write your paper by yourself or utilize professional writing services.